HAZELVALE, WA 6333Offers Above $550,000
Fully furnished Gem
House - HAZELVALE WA
Take a look at the fantastic features which come with this fully furnished house/shed and beautiful block at rock-bottom-price!
The house comes fully equipped (furniture, bedding, crockery, new fridge, fully equipped kitchen, freezer, the lot – much of it almost new!)
The contents of the shed are thrown in too: chainsaws, whipper snipper, and even an antique tractor! Take it with everything, or take your pick of the contents and the owners will clear the rest.
– Cedar house (174m2) with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, loft and sprawling verandas. Currently sleeps 13.
– Approx. 65 hectares (160 acres) of magnificent Walpole bushland.
– Natural spring fed small dam and Northern facing slope on which fruit trees and vines thrive.
– 110,000 litre steel rainwater tank with food grade liner.
– 1.5kw solar system (12 panels).
– Power to two boundaries with potential for later subdivision.
– Bitumen road.
– Massive sprawling kiwi vines with prolific fruit, plus citrus trees.
– Central to local attractions.
The crowning treasure of the block is the ancient Karris, bathed in golden sunlight outside the dining room window each day as the sun wakes.
The cedar cabin with wide verandas and double lofts perches at the top of this beautiful block, with sweeping views down to the verdant bush, and glimpses of Mount Franklin.
The huge, double bay stainless steel shed with top hung sliding doors is fully powered, in fantastic shape and easily parks four vehicles.
Power to the block is plentiful, with direct power to the house, ground power lines on the Eastern boundary, and overhead power lines on the Southern, making subdivision easy further down the track.
A 1.5kw, 12 panel solar installation provides ample additional power at no cost.
The massive 110,000 litre rainwater tank supplies abundant rainwater.
Natural springs on the property feed a small dam at the bottom of the property which is home to numerous marron.
The property is serviced by a well maintained bitumen road on the southern boundary which puts you within reach of all the local attractions.
– The Tree Top Walk
– The Walpole township
– Local beaches
– Local national parks
Stroll through a bush wonderland down the central firebreak, with a meandering 1km bush path which leads you past towering tingles, giant gum trees and native banksias bursting with golden flower.
Come and view this piece of paradise today, which holds all the best that Walpole has to offer at a ridiculously reasonable price!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 155 acre